We are committed to keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times. We are taking many additional steps to ensure you may enjoy our property and our facilities in a clean and safe environment. Please contact us directly with any questions.
Employment at Jefferson Clinton Suites is more than just a job. We strive to create an environment where our associates come first, for if we place our associates first - they in turn will place our guests first. If you’re looking for rewarding career in the hospitality industry, we welcome your application.
At the core of our employment handbook are our tenets below:
- We are humble, hospitable and respectful of our fellow associates and guests.
- When we make mistakes, we admit them quickly.
- We foresee change and adapt quickly. We innovate and think outside the box. We are risk takers.
- We always share ideas to improve our hotel and take personal responsibility in the quality of our work.
- We understand what is expected of us each day.
- We recognize that every individual is unique with individual talents and we strive to match every person's responsibilities with their talents.
- A diverse workforce is a source of strength for us. We are committed to ensuring our associates are diverse in their culture, beliefs and experiences.
- We have fun at work and we are re-energized by fun outside of work
- We recognize the paramount importance of families and meeting family commitments.
- No matter what it is, we always communicate without fear of retribution.
- We recognize and reward outstanding quality of work, service, ideas and commitment.
E-mail resume and letter of interest to General Manager, Stephenie Pyle, email@example.com
No phone calls please