We are committed to keeping you and our team safe during these unprecedented times. We are taking many additional steps to ensure you may enjoy our property and our facilities in a clean and safe environment. Please contact us directly with any questions.
Welcome to Jefferson Clinton Suites
Discover a unique blend of elegance, history and personalized service at Jefferson Clinton Suites. Perfectly located in downtown Syracuse’s Historic Armory Square, these charming accommodations provide the ultimate in comfort for both business and leisure travelers.
Step inside this remarkable 1927 hotel and delve into its rich history. Shortly after its construction, Jefferson Clinton Suites endured several failed ownership's due to the Great Depression. In 2001, new owners restored the building to its past glory and re-opened the hotel with 8 rooms and 60 suites. A second renovation updated the lobby and guestrooms. Settle into a spacious suite with a full kitchen and enjoy wireless Internet access, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and other perks.
Jefferson Clinton Suites provides meeting space with 645 square feet and floor to ceiling windows, perfect for social or corporate gatherings. If you’re looking for an enchanting wedding venue, consider the adjacent Landmark Theatre – a historic building with a stunning gilded interior – or the ultra-chic SKY Armory, which can accommodate up to 900 guests.
From the unique history of Clinton Square to great shopping at Destiny USA, you’ll be in the perfect spot to explore everything Syracuse has to offer.
FEATURES & LOCATION
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet with made to order omelets and waffles daily
- Spacious Suites with premium pillow-top mattresses, large screen TV's, complimentary Wi-Fi and full kitchens
- On-site Fitness Center and Business Center
- In the heart of Historic Armory Square with shopping, dining, music, arts and entertainment
- Easy access to Syracuse University, The Carrier Dome, Destiny USA, The NYS Fairgrounds & Empire Expo Center, St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview and the downtown business district